When you search a database for a "Full Text" item, you are only searching through that particular database for the document in full-text, and not our entire collection. An item may exist as a "Full Text" selection within a different database.
If you don't find an item as full-text in the database you're searching, use the button to cross-search other databases for that same item. You may discover that we have electronic access to that material after all.
If the button does NOT lead you to the full- text, you can order the article for FREE through Interlibrary Loan. The article will be emailed to you, usually in just a few days. You can also email ME and I will help you look for it.
Spring 2023 Research Assistance
- Open Office Hours @ FSB: Rm #3083 9-11 AM Wednesday
- By appointment: @ King Library or via Zoom, Mon.-Fri.
- Email: expect a response within 1 business day
Fall 2023 Research Assistance
I'm available via:
- In person @ FSB 3083 - Thursdays 1-3pm (not available on 11/2 or 11/9)
- In person @ King by appointment Mon, Tue, Thurs
- By appointment for a Zoom meeting Mon-Fri
- Email - expect a response within 1 business day
- On chat reference: Tuesdays 12-3pm & Wednesdays 9am-Noon