The purpose of the King Library lobby display cases is to feature University Libraries’ collections and/or services in conjunction with current and campus events. Opinions presented in the displays are not necessarily those of Miami University Libraries.
Procedure for faculty and staff:
- Reserving the cases:
- To reserve the display cases, create a google calendar event and invite the display cases you would like to reserve.
- ULB King Lobby Case NE
- ULB King Lobby Case NW
- ULB King Lobby Case SE
- ULB King Lobby Case SW
- Putting up your display:
- Display cases measurements:
- 3 ft. 11 inches tall, 4 ft. 5 inches wide, and 1 ft. 1 inch deep.
- Display case keys are available at the Circulation desk.
- In order to avoid lost and/or misplaced materials, library items included in displays must be checked out to the display cases. Take materials to be included in the display to the circulation desk and a supervisor will be able to do this. Items checked out to the display cases may be removed by circulation staff if requested for checkout by a patron.
- Display creators are responsible for removing the display at the end of the reserved time.
Check availability and see a current calendar of scheduled displays
If you have any questions, please contact the current Outreach Cluster coordinator. The coordinator’s name can be found in the "Clusters & Task Forces" section of the Staff Area on the Libraries’ website, or by calling the Dean’s Office at (513)529-2800.